Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hi, my name is neeraj and i am keen to know more on physics.

1. Mar 30, 2016 #1
    hi friends!

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 30, 2016 #2
    Welcome to the forum! Hope you find is useful here :).

4. Mar 30, 2016 #3
    yup,really useful .....and where should i post my doubts?

5. Mar 30, 2016 #4

Evo

Staff: Mentor

In English doubts are called questions. They are wrongly called doubts only in Indian English lessons for some reason, don't say doubts, say questions. Hope that helps.

You need to look at all of the forum and decide which forum your post fits in. If it has to do with school, it needs to go in the homework section, be sure to fill out the homework section template.

You need to read the guidelines, it has a link to homework help.

Good luck! :smile:

6. Mar 30, 2016 #5
    If you hit go to the home page (by clicking on the "Physics Forum" name at top right of your browser) you will see there is many sub-forums for you to post in.

Try to post your questions in the right sub-forum. Say you have a question pertaining to the topic of Calculus, then you can post your question in the Calculus sub-forum:
    https://www.physicsforums.com/forums/calculus.109/

Hope this helps!

7. Mar 30, 2016 #6

Evo

Unless it has to do with school, then you would need to post in homework. https://www.physicsforums.com/forums/homework-and-coursework-questions.152/

If you post schoolwork in the wrong forum, it could get deleted or moved and responses delayed.

8. Mar 30, 2016 #7
    Quite right. Was supposed to be an example, didn't realise there was another calc sub-forum in the homework/coursework section. :)

9. Mar 30, 2016 #8

Evo

Well, sincerest good luck to you, I'm sure you will find a lot of help here. :smile:

10. Mar 30, 2016 #9
    Perhaps you aren't reading my responses correctly.

11. Mar 30, 2016 #10

Evo

You're right, you're not the OP, so OP, read my responses to Joppy.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted