Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hi !!:)

1. Jun 23, 2015 #1
    Hi guys I'm Arka from India. I recently joined this forum to get help in Engineering Mathematics and Physics. I'm going to start my first year soon so I thought it's a good time to clear the doubts I had while at high school mainly coordinate geometry and vector geometry (I'm totally lame in geometry). I hope you all can help me .Thanks!!:)

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 23, 2015 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to PF!

4. Jun 23, 2015 #3
    Wow! Me from Bangladesh. Same reason for coming here. Though I am quite good in math but lots of lackings in physics

5. Jun 23, 2015 #4

Evo

Welcome fireflies!

6. Jun 24, 2015 #5
    Thanks!!:)

7. Jun 24, 2015 #6
    Evo can you please tell me where to post doubts on physics (and also maths) in this forum? Also, can you please specify your forum visiting times during the day so that I can start my doubts during that period.Thanks. :)

8. Jun 24, 2015 #7

Evo

Hi Arka, In English we don't say "doubts", we say "questions", just thought you might want to know that. :smile: A doubt means that you don't believe something exists or is true.

Also, please do not offer personal help to members, all help must be in the proper homework forum and the member wanting help must fill our the template. Also, you can not answer homework questions, you may only guide that member so that they are able to solve the problem themself. The guidelines for asking for and giving help are here https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/guidelines-for-students-and-helpers.686781/

The forum is open 24/7, so feel free to post anytime, I don't deal with physics or math. Other sciences are a high as I go.

I hope that you enjoy the forum.

Evo

9. Jun 24, 2015 #8
    Okay thanks for the tip. :smile:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook