Can I Get Help with Engineering Mathematics and Physics on this Forum?

• Thread starter Arka
  • Start date
In summary, this forum is designed to provide help with engineering mathematics and physics. It is open to anyone, regardless of their background in these subjects, and is completely free to use. Response times may vary, but the goal is to provide timely and helpful responses. While you cannot request specific experts, there is a diverse community of individuals with expertise in these subjects who will be able to assist with your questions.
Arka
Hi guys I'm Arka from India. I recently joined this forum to get help in Engineering Mathematics and Physics. I'm going to start my first year soon so I thought it's a good time to clear the doubts I had while at high school mainly coordinate geometry and vector geometry (I'm totally lame in geometry). I hope you all can help me .Thanks!:)

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Likes Arka
Wow! Me from Bangladesh. Same reason for coming here. Though I am quite good in math but lots of lackings in physics

Welcome fireflies!

Likes fireflies
Thanks!:)

Evo can you please tell me where to post doubts on physics (and also maths) in this forum? Also, can you please specify your forum visiting times during the day so that I can start my doubts during that period.Thanks. :)

Arka said:
Evo can you please tell me where to post doubts on physics (and also maths) in this forum? Also, can you please specify your forum visiting times during the day so that I can start my doubts during that period.Thanks. :)
Hi Arka, In English we don't say "doubts", we say "questions", just thought you might want to know that. :smile: A doubt means that you don't believe something exists or is true.

Also, please do not offer personal help to members, all help must be in the proper homework forum and the member wanting help must fill our the template. Also, you can not answer homework questions, you may only guide that member so that they are able to solve the problem themself. The guidelines for asking for and giving help are here https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/guidelines-for-students-and-helpers.686781/

The forum is open 24/7, so feel free to post anytime, I don't deal with physics or math. Other sciences are a high as I go.

I hope that you enjoy the forum.

Evo

Okay thanks for the tip. :smile:

FAQ: Can I Get Help with Engineering Mathematics and Physics on this Forum?

1. Can I get help with specific problems in engineering mathematics and physics on this forum?

Yes, this forum is designed to provide assistance with various topics in engineering mathematics and physics. Simply post your question and our community of experts will do their best to provide a helpful response.

2. Do I need to have a background in engineering or physics to ask for help on this forum?

No, this forum is open to anyone seeking help with engineering mathematics and physics. However, having a basic understanding of these subjects may make it easier for you to understand the responses and apply them to your problem.

3. Are there any fees or charges for seeking help on this forum?

No, this forum is completely free and open to anyone seeking assistance with engineering mathematics and physics. Our goal is to provide a helpful and supportive community for those seeking help in these subjects.

4. How long does it usually take to receive a response to my question?

Response times may vary depending on the complexity of your question and the availability of our community members. However, we strive to provide timely responses and you can expect to receive a response within a few hours to a day.

5. Can I request specific experts to answer my question?

While you cannot request specific experts, our community is made up of a diverse group of individuals with expertise in engineering mathematics and physics. You can be assured that your question will be seen and answered by someone with knowledge in the relevant subject area.