High voltage from TV tube caused arcing but no magnetic effects

  • Thread starter Thread starter chosenone
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Static
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
14 replies · 4K views
chosenone
Messages
183
Reaction score
1
I was palying around with my tv and i hooked myself up to the high output to the tube.i arced electricity to the wall,i attracted paper to me,and no electrical object was effected by the 250 volt no amp,electrical arc,and no magnetic fields.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I'm sorry, but I can't read your post (too much static).

http://www.rickdoble.net/staticman/
 
haha that's was genius boulderhead, pure genius.
 
Originally posted by chosenone
I was palying around with my tv and i hooked myself up to the high output to the tube.i arced electricity to the wall,i attracted paper to me,and no electrical object was effected by the 250 volt no amp,electrical arc,and no magnetic fields.


Yep, sure you did. I made a milkshake. It was pretty damn good.
 
Originally posted by chosenone
IDIOT!


Responding like a 5th grader. Way to burn me man. You're super cool.
 
your not worth my time,plus know what I can do already!
 
Last edited:
Originally posted by chosenone
your not worth my time,plus know what I can do already!


Umm...[?]


PS Bye. Don't come back!
 
Originally posted by chosenone
bye.

Lol? A Chroot wannabe :)