How Can Activation Energy Be Reduced in Chemical Reactions?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kasse
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Activation Energy
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 3K views
kasse
Messages
383
Reaction score
1
Can you give me an example of a reaction where the activation energy is reduced?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
haha...

does the word 'catalyst' tell you something?
 
Kushal said:
haha...

does the word 'catalyst' tell you something?

I don't usually give a real answer to someone if I can simply google the question and get a reasonable hit. In this case I googled "reduce activation energy" and got the Wiki reference for enzyme catalysis. It is clear that Kasse has put absolutely no thought or effort into this work. Why should we?
 
i think i need some more experience to know when to answer if i can.

you're totally right... and you say that soooo sarcastically! :)
 
chemisttree said:
It is clear that Kasse has put absolutely no thought or effort into this work. Why should we?

You did:

chemisttree said:
I googled "reduce activation energy" and got the Wiki reference for enzyme catalysis.

But thanks for suggesting google.com. Helpful website.