Skip to main content
Insights Blog
-- Browse All Articles --
Physics Articles
Astronomy Articles
Math Articles
Education Articles
Computing Articles
Forums
Trending
Log in
Sign up
Style variation
System
Light
Dark
What's new
Search
Search
Everywhere
Threads
This forum
This thread
Search titles only
Note
By:
Prefer Google? Add "physicsforums" to your query —
search Google →
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
More options
Style variation
System
Light
Dark
Contact us
Close Menu
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Forums
The Lounge
General Discussion
New Member Introductions
How Can I Connect with Other Members as a New User on This Website?
Thread starter
Thread starter
lenovo
Start date
Start date
Oct 10, 2015
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
Sign up
Log in
1 reply · 498 views
lenovo
Thread starter
Oct 10, 2015
#1
I am Sarath...a new member..
Physics news
on Phys.org
3D light fields push electrons into quantum states previously beyond experimental reach
Zinc oxide quantum dots enable faster charge detection, laying groundwork for spin qubits
Physicists identify 'octupolar' magnetism, with implications for quantum technologies
Discussion
joshceph071
Oct 10, 2015
#2
Hi sarath
Similar threads
How Can I Connect Two Cylinders Coaxially to Transfer Pulling Force?
verfu
May 27, 2020
·
Replies
2
·
May 28, 2020
Mechanical Engineering
Replies
2
Electrical
Can I Connect an IR Sensor to a Buzzer for Proximity Alerts Without Arduino?
Alexander Lopes
Jul 6, 2018
·
Replies
4
·
Jul 10, 2018
DIY Projects
Replies
4
How should I connect the outer conductor of an SMA connector on a VNA?
Thomas Rigby
Jun 4, 2022
·
Replies
13
·
Jun 4, 2022
Electrical Engineering
Replies
13
How can I connect a speaker to my amp without a physical wires
Chrisaz
Jul 2, 2017
·
Replies
3
·
Jul 2, 2017
Electrical Engineering
Replies
3
How can I connect a full bridge gate driver to an Arduino?
ha700
Apr 6, 2017
·
Replies
8
·
Apr 11, 2017
Electrical Engineering
Replies
8
How can I connect my PC to my TV for movie streaming?
leroyjenkens
Apr 20, 2018
·
Replies
11
·
Apr 24, 2018
Computing and Technology
Replies
11
How can I connect an aux to a cd changer?
Eduard
Feb 3, 2015
·
Replies
4
·
Feb 3, 2015
Electrical Engineering
Replies
4
How can I connect a 6mm motor shaft to a 15mm disc shaft?
Silwal
Jul 5, 2015
·
Replies
1
·
Jul 5, 2015
Mechanical Engineering
Replies
1
How can I connect sensors in a household without a laptop or large controller?
Marc Henry Saad
Jun 8, 2016
·
Replies
2
·
Jun 8, 2016
Electrical Engineering
Replies
2
Undergrad
Can I Connect a Smaller Valve to a Varian M4 Diffusion Pump for Lower Costs?
SupaVillain
Jun 27, 2015
·
Replies
3
·
Jul 8, 2015
Other Physics Topics
Replies
3
Forums
The Lounge
General Discussion
New Member Introductions
Back
Top
Cite this post
Citation
BibTeX