How can I find the first part of the ESE112 lecture on MSD systems?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mech-eng
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Search
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
mech-eng
Messages
826
Reaction score
13
I have found this link in the google but I cannot find its link in the site so that I can find it's first part.

Would somebody like to help?

http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~ese112/labs/MSDSystemLecturePart%202.pdf

It's a pdf document as you see but how can I find it by entering that website?

Thank you.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Maybe go back farther up the URL near the top and see if you can find your way back down?

http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~ese112/

I tried just changing the "2" to a "1" in the full URL, but that didn't work...
 
I found these two documents:

http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~ese112/labs/Lecture2Part1-Intro%20oCircuits.pdf
http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~ese112/labs/MSDPart1-ESE112%202007.pdf

I think the first one is mislabel and is actually 'Lecture One: Part I'.

I added 'site:http://www.seas.upenn.edu/' to my search to limit my results (Should work with all major search engines).
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman