Where Can I Find the First Paper on Cloning?

  • Thread starter Thread starter iamBevan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Cloning Paper
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 4K views
iamBevan
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
I'm not getting much success with Google - does anyone know where I could find the first paper on cloning ever written?
 
Biology news on Phys.org
or maybe something like one of the most hyped papers in the field?
 
iamBevan said:
I'm not getting much success with Google - does anyone know where I could find the first paper on cloning ever written?

Are you talking about "cloning" in "theory" or are you talking about somatic cell nuclear transfer (that process made famous by certain sheep http://images.paraorkut.com/img/emoticons/images/s/sheep-93.gif )?

If the latter, I'd try Google scholar
 
Last edited by a moderator: