How Can I Integrate an Ultrasonic Radar with My Computer for Motion Detection?

  • Thread starter Thread starter aldrine.einstee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Radar Ultrasonic
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 4K views
aldrine.einstee
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I'm new to this forum, and I'm a Computer Engineer who recently have a lot of passion for circuits.

Can anyone help me with a Ultrasonic Radar with can be worked in unison with my Computer to detect any movement.

Thankyou all for helping me in advance
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
These guys make a some kits for robotics
This device is an ultra sound range detector, to make a real radar you would also want to add a motor to rotate it and some way of measuring where it was pointing.
http://www.parallax.com/Store/Microcontrollers/BASICStampModules/tabid/134/List/1/ProductID/92/Default.aspx?txtSearch=ultra+sonic&SortField=ProductName%2cProductName

http://www.heathkit.com/ and http://www.vellemanusa.com/us/enu/product/list/?id=523008 are also a good source of kits for robotics type things
 
Last edited by a moderator: