How Can I Learn the Basics of the Dirichlet Principle?

  • Thread starter Thread starter freesom
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Principle
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
freesom
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
hello

im new member here

i need help in dirichlet principle

if anyone have lectures or any thing about this subject

i don't know anything about dirichlet
i need help from basics to top of his subject pleasezzzzzzz
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I know a little about Dirichlet (but only a little I'm afraid!). I know he listed 6 conditions that needed to be fulfilled in order to be able to write a function as a Fourier Series. If you think this will help, or is at all relevant, I'll be happy to list them.
 
yes
its very good if you list these conditions

thnx a lot