Where can i learn to build circuits?

In summary, the conversation is about a school program focused on building circuits and using circuit parameters. The person is looking for a program, website, or app that can provide lessons and help them build circuits on their own. They mention wanting something similar to programming courses with quizzes and projects. A suggestion is made to search for "Makers" or hobbyists. Additionally, a $15 course on Udemy is recommended as a possible fit for the person's needs.
diredragon
At my school we have started a program where we have one class a week on building circuits and playing eith the applications of circuit parametres. I would like you to tell me if there is a program, website or an app that can provide me with lessons or ability to build circuits of my own and teach me about it.
You know those programming courses that you get a lesson than a wuiz that a project, like that, i wpuld really like that, is there a such thing? •o• :)

Engineering news on Phys.org
Have you googled - Makers ? I.e., hobbyists.

Check this out https://www.udemy.com/basic-electronics/ and see if it fits your needs. The course costs $15 though special deal normally $100.

Likes berkeman

1. What are some good resources for learning how to build circuits?

There are many resources available for learning how to build circuits. Some good places to start include online tutorials, textbooks, and hands-on workshops or classes. You can also join online communities or clubs focused on electronics and circuit building.

2. Do I need to have any prior knowledge or experience to learn how to build circuits?

No, you do not need to have any prior knowledge or experience to learn how to build circuits. It is helpful to have a basic understanding of math and physics, but there are many beginner-friendly resources available that can teach you the necessary concepts.

3. How long does it typically take to learn how to build circuits?

The time it takes to learn how to build circuits depends on your individual learning pace and the complexity of the circuits you are interested in building. It can take anywhere from a few weeks to several months to gain a solid understanding of circuit building.

4. Is it necessary to have expensive equipment to learn how to build circuits?

No, it is not necessary to have expensive equipment to learn how to build circuits. While having access to certain tools and materials can make the learning process easier, there are many affordable options available for beginners. You can also start with simple circuits and gradually work your way up to more complex ones.

5. Are there any safety precautions I should take when learning how to build circuits?

Yes, it is important to take safety precautions when working with circuits. This includes wearing protective gear, such as safety glasses and gloves, and being aware of potential hazards, such as electric shocks and burns. Make sure to follow all safety guidelines and instructions when building circuits.