How can I rewire my air conditioning unit and fix a faulty capacitor?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ronaldalexander
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Wiring
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 1K views
ronaldalexander
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
was given a frigidaire air conditioning unit wiring has all been disconnected before I could look at it and I'm pretty sure the capacitor is bad I want to know how to re hook the wires up and how to make a workaround for the capacitor
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
ronaldalexander said:
was given a frigidaire air conditioning unit wiring has all been disconnected before I could look at it and I'm pretty sure the capacitor is bad I want to know how to re hook the wires up and how to make a workaround for the capacitor
Welcome to the PF.

Sounds kind of dangerous. What is your background with AC Mains electrical wiring? Can you find a service manual for the unit online?