How Can You Convert Points to Vectors and Calculate Median Lengths in Triangles?

  • Thread starter Thread starter xairylle
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Points Vectors
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
xairylle
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi, I'm Xairylle and I need a little help with this. I think it's kind of basic electromagnetics stuff but I don't know how this goes given that all I've got is a problem nothing else. I am so sorry, I didn't see this room in the forum earlier so I made a post in the General Engineering section. Is that a bad thing? If so, I am sorry.

1. Express each of the given points into its equivalent vector
a) A(2,1,-5)
b) A(1,4,6) B(5,-3,0)

2. Find the lengths of the medians of the given triangles ABC
a) A(2,1,3) B(3,-1,-2) C(0,2,-1)

I need solutions and answers since I really can't understand. Please help if it's not too much trouble. Thank you.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome xairylle to the physics forums! :smile:
You will see there are lots of folks willing to help you, but first you need to show what you have tried. (You may have noticed this https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=94388) at the top of this page. It would be useful to read through that).