B how can you ensure that the particle has already been entangled?

There are several questions I am wondering.
1. If I give you a particle, how can you ensure that the particle has already been entangled?
2. If I give you a pair of particles, how can you ensure that these particles have already been entangled?

In how many ways, e.g. in the theoretical/mathematical method can be used to solve the problem?

Thank you all for answering.

Demystifier

Science Advisor
Insights Author
2018 Award
If you give me one or two particles and don't tell me how did you prepared them, then I cannot determine that they are entangled. However, if you give me many particles, or many pairs of particles, which are all prepared in the same way, then I can determine whether they are entangled. The more particles you give me, I can determine it with better certainty.

There are several questions I am wondering.
1. If I give you a particle, how can you ensure that the particle has already been entangled?
2. If I give you a pair of particles, how can you ensure that these particles have already been entangled?

In how many ways, e.g. in the theoretical/mathematical method can be used to solve the problem?

Thank you all for answering.
If an electron at a higher energy level, it downward transition twice and emit one photon at each downward transition, the two photons created this way entangled each other , their spins always opposite.