How could you move a substantial amount of air to a certain direction?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spockishere
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Air Direction
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 3K views
Spockishere
Messages
12
Reaction score
4
TL;DR
When i mean moving air to a certain direction, i mean like the opposite to a vacuum cleaner, but capable of moving way more air.
This may be a weird question, but i was just in the bathroom and had to think about it out of nowhere. I would appreciate any answers!
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
Ibix said:
A fan?
No not a fan or hot air balloon, I'm sorry guys nevermind i can't explain what i mean. I shouldn't have asked this question, my bad.
 
Spockishere said:
No not a fan or hot air balloon, I'm sorry guys nevermind i can't explain what i mean. I shouldn't have asked this question, my bad.
Okay, no worries. I'll close this thread now. If you can formulate a better version of your question, just go ahead and start a new thread. Be sure to post links in that new thread start to the reading that you've been doing to try to answer your own question. That will help us to understand the question better and be able to help you better. Thanks. :smile: