perrabananskruv Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Thread starter May 17, 2007 #1 i would like to calculate the mean aerodynamic center of a delta wing. how do i do that?
Astronuc Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Gold Member 2025 Award Messages 22,714 Reaction score 7,806 May 17, 2007 #2 http://www.grc.nasa.gov/WWW/K-12/airplane/ac.html What does one's textbook mention with respect to aerodynamic center or mean aerodynamic center?
http://www.grc.nasa.gov/WWW/K-12/airplane/ac.html What does one's textbook mention with respect to aerodynamic center or mean aerodynamic center?
FredGarvin Science Advisor Messages 5,097 Reaction score 11 May 18, 2007 #3 The references I have for MAC require the lookup in charts. Not too much I can do for you in that aspect.
The references I have for MAC require the lookup in charts. Not too much I can do for you in that aspect.
Langbein Messages 209 Reaction score 0 May 27, 2007 #4 This might help a bit: http://www.airfieldmodels.com/infor..._aircraft/formulas/mean_aerodynamic_chord.htm
This might help a bit: http://www.airfieldmodels.com/infor..._aircraft/formulas/mean_aerodynamic_chord.htm