Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

How do I convert a .pdf to a .ppt?

1. Nov 18, 2011 #1
    I've only been able to do it the other way around.

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 18, 2011 #2

mathman

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

4. Nov 18, 2011 #3
    Thanks yo.

5. Jun 5, 2012 #4
    As all we know the PDF format is hindrance when it comes to importing into PowerPoint –the PDF format is set in stone unless you have Adobe’s expensive software to edit your own PDF files. I have heard about some PDF to PowerPoint Converter can work as Adobe, I just google your question, find it is. good luck !

6. Jun 6, 2012 #5
    You can covert your pdf files to ppt online. Its completely free. You can do this at the website free-pdftoppt. But however the file size must not exceed 10MB. It simple and easy to use.

7. Jun 7, 2012 #6
    I am a fan of the free online tools, however, the size limitations become a big problem sometimes.

Do you know of any services that dont' limit the size or is that a browser limitation?

8. Jun 10, 2012 #7
    Is it ok a paid software for you. It converts a .pdf to .ppt at an affordable price and size of the file is unlimited too.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook