1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Testing How do I prove my AI idea at University if I cannot make it?

1. Oct 16, 2015 #1
    Hi, so, I have this AI creation I want to make, which, like some experiments i.e. the LHC/ect it is either too big, too nano, too much, too code-wanting, to make, and I can't and won't be making my AI invention, or more precisely, I won't be coding it up or connecting the camera gizmos ect. Therefore, I look to going to University, where I hope, (and want to know), if I can have people there (or hire people) to build it with me. ? I need my AI creation made and coded up. I know I may have to pay & prove my idea. Now, the main question here, is, if they will build it, how do I prove it? Does my proof/animation I have have to be enough or in a spreadsheet paper of some sort? Help.

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 16, 2015 #2
    This is delightful, but I think people need a little more clarification before they can answer that question. What sort of thing is it?

4. Oct 16, 2015 #3

PeterDonis

2016 Award

Staff: Mentor

Thread closed for moderation.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook