inline Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Jan 6, 2011 #1 How does magnetization of a magnetic depend from its form?
berkeman Admin Messages 69,781 Reaction score 25,629 Jan 6, 2011 #2 inline said: How does magnetization of a magnetic depend from its form? Welcome to the PF. Are you asking how magnets work? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnet .
inline said: How does magnetization of a magnetic depend from its form? Welcome to the PF. Are you asking how magnets work? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnet .
inline Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Jan 6, 2011 #3 berkeman said: Welcome to the PF. Are you asking how magnets work? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnet . I now how magnets work. This question about para- and dia- magnetics. AFAIK [tex]\vec J = \chi \vec H[/tex] and J doesn't depend from magnetic's form. But I have this question in my examination task and I don't think the answer so simple.
berkeman said: Welcome to the PF. Are you asking how magnets work? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnet . I now how magnets work. This question about para- and dia- magnetics. AFAIK [tex]\vec J = \chi \vec H[/tex] and J doesn't depend from magnetic's form. But I have this question in my examination task and I don't think the answer so simple.