How do you calculate tension forces using acceleration and free body diagrams?

  • Thread starter Thread starter barbieprincess87
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Forces Tension
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 4K views
barbieprincess87
ok so I am taking physics and have NO clue whatsoever what we are doing... how do you calculate the tension forces using acceleration an free body diagrams?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi barbieprincess,

You should post calls for homework help in the Homework Help Zone, available on the site's main page.

Also, there really isn't enough information in what you've said -- tensions and accelerations -- for anyone to actually be able to help you.

Why don't you post some specific problems that you have been unable to solve, along with your thoughts on how to solve them? We'll try to help you through their solutions.

- Warren
 
thanks!

ok thank you! I am new to the site and i don't know what I am doing. i just need some help! ill try the homework help section and post the problem. thanks again!