marvolo1300 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Feb 27, 2012 #1 How would I go about creating a line of worst fit in excel? Would I create a different row for the uncertainties?
How would I go about creating a line of worst fit in excel? Would I create a different row for the uncertainties?
gneill Mentor Messages 20,989 Reaction score 2,934 Feb 27, 2012 #2 marvolo1300 said: How would I go about creating a line of worst fit in excel? Would I create a different row for the uncertainties? Line of worst fit Perhaps you are looking to plot error bars for your data points? Do a web search on "plotting error bars in excel".
marvolo1300 said: How would I go about creating a line of worst fit in excel? Would I create a different row for the uncertainties? Line of worst fit Perhaps you are looking to plot error bars for your data points? Do a web search on "plotting error bars in excel".