How Does Ampere's Law Determine the Ranking of Loops by Enclosed Current?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
ZeroVersion
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hellow every one I have small Q but I stuck on it

there is pic attachedhope to be interesting and clear to you

Homework Statement


rank the loops accoroding to the current enclosed greatest first

Homework Equations



we have three eqn's
B = u "node" I encِْْْْ
B = u"node" i / 2 pi r outside the wire
B = (u"node" i / 2 pi R2 ) r inside the wire

The Attempt at a Solution

I knew the solotion but I do not know how did they get it

the soloution is d and c tie then b then a
 
Attachments
Physics news on Phys.org
thank you very much Doc al it is as what you mentioned related to the current density for c and d the current is the same whereas in b smaller and a is even smaller than b



Sometimes we think in very difficult method when we can solve it in easier way


Thank you again and regards​