How is the radiation dosimetry lab in Okstate state university?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
churlish
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
It's a kind of medical physics, is this lab good?
http://physics.okstate.edu/yukihara/dosimetry/

I also found similar labs in duke etc.
http://www.safety.duke.edu/radsafety/drdl/default.asp


Is there any ranking available in medical physics or radiation dosimetry lab? Maybe I most concerned with their research ability not cilinic.

Thank you~
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
There's no ranking for medical physics graduate progams that I know of, but they generally break down into CAMPEP-accredited and non-accredited programs. Duke has an accredited program. I don't know anything about the particular labs though.
 
Choppy said:
There's no ranking for medical physics graduate progams that I know of, but they generally break down into CAMPEP-accredited and non-accredited programs. Duke has an accredited program. I don't know anything about the particular labs though.

Does CAMPEP-accredited program require some certificate in Medical field? Because I just want to do research, maybe developing instrument or material.
 
CAMPEP accreditation of the graduate program is necessary if you're interested in pursuing the clinical side of medical physics. If you're only interested in research, it's not a requirement.