eebaksanim Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Jun 6, 2013 #1 Hi guyss~ I need some help for one of my assignment about heat loss from a cone shape fin as we can see through the picture I've attached with this thread. Looking forward to all of your answers Attachments 20130607_121542.jpg 7.4 KB · Views: 536
Hi guyss~ I need some help for one of my assignment about heat loss from a cone shape fin as we can see through the picture I've attached with this thread. Looking forward to all of your answers
CFDFEAGURU Messages 781 Reaction score 10 Jun 7, 2013 #2 You have to show your work. Also, if this is a homework assignment, place it in the homework section of the forum. Thanks Matt
You have to show your work. Also, if this is a homework assignment, place it in the homework section of the forum. Thanks Matt