mercuryman Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Jul 2, 2012 #1 given 3 vectors : a=(1,3,4) b=(2,5,3) c=(1,0,0)
tiny-tim Science Advisor Homework Helper Messages 25,837 Reaction score 258 Jul 2, 2012 #2 welcome to pf! hi mercuryman! welcome to pf! mercuryman said: given 3 vectors : a=(1,3,4) b=(2,5,3) c=(1,0,0) tell us what you think
welcome to pf! hi mercuryman! welcome to pf! mercuryman said: given 3 vectors : a=(1,3,4) b=(2,5,3) c=(1,0,0) tell us what you think
tiny-tim Science Advisor Homework Helper Messages 25,837 Reaction score 258 Jul 3, 2012 #3 hi mercuryman! mercuryman said: Hi I've marked the unknown vertex d=(x,y,z) and tried to calculate its values by the fact that AB=CD and AC=BD and I'm missing something.. can u help? do you know what vectors are? if so, use AB = B - A etc
hi mercuryman! mercuryman said: Hi I've marked the unknown vertex d=(x,y,z) and tried to calculate its values by the fact that AB=CD and AC=BD and I'm missing something.. can u help? do you know what vectors are? if so, use AB = B - A etc