How to Convert Wave File to Magnetic Lock Signal in E-Speech Door Access System?

  • Thread starter Thread starter saathis
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Circuit
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
saathis
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi Friends,

I'm here final year student doing E-Speech Door Access System. I'm implementing the prototype in visual studio 2008. How to convert the wave file from the system into magnetic lock through circuit. I really blur in this part. Any 1 can help me? Thank you... :frown:
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
Are you asking how to go from speech (wave file) to controlling the lock mechanism in the door? Essentially, you are asking how to do the implementation of speech recognition and door lock control, i.e. the entire implementation? Or which part is a blur?

Welcome to PF btw.
 
Last edited: