How to draw the image of an object behind a mirror and refraction basics

  • Level: High School 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Jadaav
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Reflection Refraction
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
Jadaav
Messages
175
Reaction score
1
Hey guys, I need some notes on refraction please

I don't know anything on it.

Also I need to how to get ( draw ) the image of an object behind a mirror step by step please.

That would really help me guys.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I can't solve the equations of many physics equation, like the one in the refraction link.

Do we need Additional maths to be able to solve these type of equations?

I'll be doing it next year.
 
Last edited:
Jadaav said:
Do we need Additional maths to be able to solve these type of equations?
You need to know algebra and trigonometry in order to solve them.