How to find the current in the no resistor wire?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
qpzm77gg
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
I can't find the current in the following picture, please help me to find it and show the step, thanks.
 
Attachments
  • 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    14.2 KB · Views: 633
Physics news on Phys.org
You must show your attempt at an answer before we can help.
 
DaveC426913 said:
You must show your attempt at an answer before we can help.

I can find the total resistance and then I found out the total current is 0.1344A by V=IR.
But I can't find the current in the no resistor wire I which the question need to find it.
 
qpzm77gg said:
I can find the total resistance and then I found out the total current is 0.1344A by V=IR.
But I can't find the current in the no resistor wire I which the question need to find it.

Show your work.

PF rules:

You MUST show that you have attempted to answer your question in order to receive help.

Any and all assistance given to homework assignments or textbook style exercises should be given only after the questioner has shown some effort in solving the problem. If no attempt is made then the questioner should be asked to provide one before any assistance is given.