How to get into Harvard, MIT or Princeton from India?

In summary: Harlem. His GPA wasn't great, but his standardized test scores were really high and he had a lot of extracurriculars.In summary, if you want to study at a prestigious university like Harvard, you will need to have a good academic record, be from a prestigious background, and have a lot of activities and competitions under your belt.
Vatsal Goyal
Hi everyone, I am a 10th grader studying in India. I want to know what it will take to get into universities like Harvard, MIT, etc. I have been getting 10 CGPA from class 6th to 9th,and i hope to score well in my boards. I am also a 5th grade pianist(Trinity) and I hope to complete upto 7 grades by the time I fill my application. I also have a YouTube channel where I upload my piano videos. I also do quite a bit of photography and have a page for the same on Instagram. I also play basketball. I will also be giving SATs some time in the future.

Likes ISamson
Physics news on Phys.org
Vatsal Goyal said:
Hi everyone, I am a 10th grader studying in India. I want to know what it will take to get into universities like Harvard, MIT, etc. I have been getting 10 CGPA from class 6th to 9th,and i hope to score well in my boards. I am also a 5th grade pianist(Trinity) and I hope to complete upto 7 grades by the time I fill my application. I also have a YouTube channel where I upload my piano videos. I also do quite a bit of photography and have a page for the same on Instagram. I also play basketball. I will also be giving SATs some time in the future.
You seem to have a really good profile. Lots of different kinds of activities from a range of subjects.

I don't know about how doing the piano will help you, but if you can become a master pianist after completing all 8 grades from Trinity, that would be really helpful.

Pursue basketball. It's a big deal in the US. I know someone in the 9th standard playing in a regional basketball team and has a stipend. He has already received invitations from a few mid-range universities in US.

Right now you're in the 10th standard so you can choose what higher standard curriculum you want. If you can, please choose the IB curriculum. It really helps in University applications. Universities love IB students. It is extremely difficult to pass, but you can reap the benefits later.

Get into competitions. Do the Olympiad competitions and other competitions in your region. I took part in the University of Waterloo math competition and got a neat medal, which looks impressive to universities. I also took part in the ASMA, Carnegie Mellon math competition, etc.

I don't know for sure if these methods will work. I haven't yet applied for universities. But this is still the best advice I can give.

I'll start this off with I'm no crazy scholar, but my uncle is. He received his PhD from MIT and he highly recommended NOT going to undergrad at MIT. But instead going to a big school with good research programs. The undergraduate rigor at those schools is overkill. Going to graduate school at one of those places is significantly more important.

Apply everywhere. Take every opportunity presented to apply if you wish to continue your studies in the USA. If you're not accepted to Harvard, MIT, or Princeton, you'll be like 99.9% of Americans. There are quite a few other private Ivy League schools with academic prestige. There are also a lot of private schools with comparable prestige outside of the Ivy League. There are also a lot of large public universities in the USA with notable academic prestige. If you wish to continue your studies in the US, don't limit yourself to three schools in the northeast of the USA. The largest research universities in the United States are public schools who welcome serious students from all over the globe.

Likes ISamson, Vatsal Goyal and cmyers152
You need a base rate here: look at past admissions data.

Note: what you've said has two distinct kinds of schools.

Places like MIT and Caltech have blind admissions. You may want to do some serious work look at nationalities, GPAs, etc. of admittances. Very hardcore and very hard to get in. This post from 2 years ago seems relevant:

https://www.physicsforums.com/threa...dge-or-other-top-schools.813011/#post-5103667

- - - -
Places like Harvard and Princeton value academics but also family connections (I think H still does legacy admits as well), and a lot of other things. Admissions are not blinded. If you do some research you'll see that there are brewing issues about demographics and relative ease of getting in.

- - - -

main idea: gather some data / base rate info on who has been admitted by these schools in the past. Chain your expectations to these percentages accordingly.

Note: you can over-ride these base rates in exceptional cases -- if you happened to be a nationally acclaimed pianist and were applying to music program at one of these schools, perhaps. A friend of mine went to Columbia -- he grew up in India, had flawless grades, and was at the very top of India's national rankings in his sport, and then played said sport for Columbia. Things like that can help put you over the edge. Otherwise, you probably get about the same odds as everyone else, given grades, test scores, etc.

Likes berkeman
lekh2003 said:
I don't know about how doing the piano will help you, but if you can become a master pianist after completing all 8 grades from Trinity, that would be really helpful.
lekh2003 said:
Pursue basketball. It's a big deal in the US. I know someone in the 9th standard playing in a regional basketball team and has a stipend. He has already received invitations from a few mid-range universities in US.
Sorry, but this is misinformation in this context. Unless the OP is pursuing a music or basketball scholarship (which I don't think they are doing), this advice is non-helpful, IMO.

I need to update my comments. Please see my follow-up post below...

https://www.physicsforums.com/threa...-or-princeton-from-india.935717/#post-5912324

Last edited:
Likes phinds and Vanadium 50
Get into a top 50 undergrad institution in the US, major in physics, earn a 3.9 or better GPA, get into a research lab, publish a couple papers, get great letters of recommendation, score in the 90th percentile or better on the PGRE, and apply to PhD programs at Harvard, MIT, Princeton, and Standford.

Getting admitted into a BS program from high school is much harder than that.

Likes bhobba, jasonRF and berkeman
berkeman said:
Sorry, but this is misinformation in this context. Unless the OP is pursuing a music or basketball scholarship (which I don't think they are doing), this advice is non-helpful, IMO.
Well, that could be an open option. I'm just throwing it out there. Hope I didn't confuse the OP.

lekh2003 said:
I'm just throwing it out there.

And it should be thrown out. In the other sense of the word. :smile:

It's not helpful. You might also think about whether your perspective as a middle-schooler is the right one to be giving advice to people farther along their educational trajectory.

Likes Dr. Courtney
Vanadium 50 said:
And it should be thrown out. In the other sense of the word. [emoji2]

It's not helpful. You might also think about whether your perspective as a middle-schooler is the right one to be giving advice to people farther along their educational trajectory.
I'm just one year younger than the OP, I think about what I'm doing as well. I have an understanding of what I'm doing and I gave some advice on what I will be doing.

Of course, I can understand that your advice as an experienced adult will be more valuable to the OP.

It’s very, very difficult to get into schools like Harvard, MIT, etc. if you from outside the U.S as they often admit fewer international students. At MIT for example, the acceptance rate for international students is around 1/3 that for domestic students which is already below 10%. There is also the problem of getting financial aid if you need it. Some schools like Stanford are not need blind for international students, which means that it is very difficult to get financial aid given the chance you are admitted (which again goes down significantly if you need financial aid). The schools that are need blind for international students are usually much harder to get into since they account for the fact that they may admit many international students who need aid, which explains the lower acceptance rate at MIT.

So my advice would be to apply to a lot of schools and see what happens. A lot of undergrad admissions depends on luck and a surprisingly small number students at top schools (excluding MIT or Caltech and some others) are admitted solely for their academic qualifications. For grad school admissions these other factors do not come into play. As a result, admissions are much less random and in your own control given that you are very good.

You may also want to consider applying to places in the U.K. like Cambridge, Oxford, or Imperial College London. I would highly consider that in your situation as those are wonderful and prestigious institutions where the students seem very happy.

If you choose to stay in India, most of the grad students I know in the sciences went to one of the IITs. Their were some complaints about the education system but I think graduates usually do well.

Likes jasonRF
berkeman said:

I need to update my comments. Please see my follow-up post below...
I need to retract what I said about misinformation. In a Mentor discussion about this thread, one of the Mentors pointed this out to me:
The piano angle isn’t weird. I know some students who were outstanding young pianists with top academic grades, winning piano competitions who got into top schools. Mastery of music can signify latent mathematical skill. Schools look for that extra edge. Outstanding basketball skills can also get you in depending on the needs of the school.
So I guess the advice is not so suspect after all. Sorry @lekh2003

Likes lekh2003
berkeman said:
I need to retract what I said about misinformation. In a Mentor discussion about this thread, one of the Mentors pointed this out to me:

So I guess the advice is not so suspect after all. Sorry @lekh2003

I think it's a bit more nuanced than this. What I was getting at when I said:

StoneTemplePython said:
You need a base rate here

Note: you can over-ride these base rates in exceptional cases -- if you happened to be a nationally acclaimed pianist and were applying to music program at one of these schools, perhaps

This what I was hinting at with exceptional music skill. (Extending it to signalling math talent is a nice development.)
- - - -
regarding basketball:

Unless OP is exceptionally tall and skilled at basketball, I'd junk that idea. (Based on name I'm inferring OP is male.) Men's basketball is too competitive a sport with too much money behind it. Places like Harvard and Princeton are D1, though not known for sport but nevertheless. Somewhere like Stanford of course is completely out of reach here. If it was something more niche than basketball, perhaps.

With respect to data: a quick look on the Internet indicates that, at least as of a few years ago, there has never been an Indian national playing mens D1 basketball. (There have been some Canadian and American born Indians though.) This comes down to data and inference. People are welcome to ignore base rates when making decisions, but there's a term for that: ignorance of Base Rate Fallacy (credit: Kahneman). Base rates aren't destiny but they have a strong probabilistic molding.

OP did not indicate he is the top ranked player in his country. Up to any reasonable approximation, I don't see how basketball matters here for a D1 school.

StoneTemplePython said:
I think it's a bit more nuanced than this. What I was getting at when I said:

This what I was hinting at with exceptional music skill. (Extending it to signalling math talent is a nice development.)
- - - -
regarding basketball:

Unless OP is exceptionally tall and skilled at basketball, I'd junk that idea. (Based on name I'm inferring OP is male.) Men's basketball is too competitive a sport with too much money behind it. Places like Harvard and Princeton are D1, though not known for sport but nevertheless. Somewhere like Stanford of course is completely out of reach here. If it was something more niche than basketball, perhaps.

With respect to data: a quick look on the Internet indicates that, at least as of a few years ago, there has never been an Indian national playing mens D1 basketball. (There have been some Canadian and American born Indians though.) This comes down to data and inference. People are welcome to ignore base rates when making decisions, but there's a term for that: ignorance of Base Rate Fallacy (credit: Kahneman). Base rates aren't destiny but they have a strong probabilistic molding.

OP did not indicate he is the top ranked player in his country. Up to any reasonable approximation, I don't see how basketball matters here for a D1 school.

Yeah I agree. Music might be a possibility considering the OP has almost mastered the piano, however basketball could be a stretch.

Likes StoneTemplePython
I can only speak to MIT. Harvard is different, and I have no idea what "etc." means in this context. Unlike some on this thread, I am going to limit my discussion to things I actually know something about.

MIT accepts about 4-5 students per year from India. India must graduate around 20 million students per year, so the a priori chances of the OP getting in are about 2 x 10-7, which means that his chances of not getting in are 99.99998%. That, in turn, means that the OP needs a strong Plan B (and Plans C, D and E), because the odds are extraordinarily high that that's the plan he'll be executing.

The OP hasn't engaged in this thread - just tossed out the opening message. This doesn't indicate the level of seriousness - remember, we're looking at 2 x 10-7 - that indicates a student will do well at MIT. Obviously, those are the students MIT is looking for.

The OP originally posted his in the New Member Introductions thread, ignoring the "no questions here" banner. This also doesn't indicate the level of seriousness - we're fighting 2 x 10-7 - that indicates a student will do well at MIT. Those are the students MIT is looking for.

MIT has a wealth of information on its web site, including the great "applying sideways" blog. The OP has given us no indication that he's aware of it, which does not bode well for the amount of homework he has done. Neither has lumping MIT in with Harvard. This doesn't indicate the level of seriousness - again, we're looking at 2 x 10-7 - that indicates a student will do well at MIT. Those are the students MIT is looking for.

I can't believe that this thread has taken the statement "I also play basketball" and somehow turned this into a skill that will improve the OP's odds of admission by seven orders of magnitude. Seven orders of magnitude! There comes a time when "advice" becomes so worthless it actually has negative value.

Likewise "Grade 5" on the piano (or even Grade 7) does not in anyway translate to "top 4-5 students this year".

So, the OP needs to:
  1. Be realistic in his chances
  2. Read the directions - good advice no matter what he pursues
  3. Do his homework
    • In class so he gets good grades
    • Out of class so he knows what the universities he is interested in are all about

Likes TMFKAN64, Vatsal Goyal, Dr. Courtney and 1 other person
StoneTemplePython said:
Note: you can over-ride these base rates in exceptional cases -- if you happened to be a nationally acclaimed pianist and were applying to music program at one of these schools, perhaps. A friend of mine went to Columbia -- he grew up in India, had flawless grades, and was at the very top of India's national rankings in his sport, and then played said sport for Columbia. Things like that can help put you over the edge. Otherwise, you probably get about the same odds as everyone else, given grades, test scores, etc.
In regard to the comments concerning advantages afforded by music proficiency, I have this anecdote. Years ago, when my daughter was in high school, we toured a number of major universities. During most of the tours, admissions officers gave talks about what they were looking for in prospective students. I distinctly remember the talk at Yale. Yale was very proud of its student orchestra. The admissions officer said that that year they had only one harpist left, and she was a senior. So Yale was giving strong preference to candidates who were accomplished harpists. He wasn't kidding. In the past he said other specific musicians were targeted when there was a potential hole in the orchestra looming. The point he was making was there's a number of non-academic factors that go into the admissions process, and that the weight given to specific factors can vary year-to-year. That year, they were also looking to beef up their fencing team.

Last edited:
Likes Vatsal Goyal
Vanadium 50 said:
MIT accepts about 4-5 students per year from India. India must graduate around 20 million students per year, so the a priori chances of the OP getting in are about 2 x 10-7, which means that his chances of not getting in are 99.99998%.
This is a bizarre argument. Even assuming that the number of grads (20 million) is correct (haven't checked), how many actually apply to MIT?

CrysPhys said:
how many actually apply to MIT?

Probably a few thousand. But do you think those few thousand are equally distributed among the 20 million? And if i spot you three orders of magnitude and the odds of not getting in are only 99.98%, does it really change anything?

Vanadium 50 said:
Probably a few thousand. But do you think those few thousand are equally distributed among the 20 million? And if i spot you three orders of magnitude and the odds of not getting in are only 99.98%, does it really change anything?
But the OP has given many options. MIT, Harvard and I'm assuming that etc. means other ivy league schools and the other big University names.

lekh2003 said:
But the OP has given many options.

Does he have 1000 options? I just spotted three orders of magnitude.

Vanadium 50 said:
Does he have 1000 options? I just spotted three orders of magnitude.
I'm not saying that he has a very high chance, I'm just saying that your calculations have over simplified the entire situation. There are several factors including the fact that he has several options, some which are easier to get into than MIT.

Vanadium 50 said:
MIT accepts about 4-5 students per year from India. India must graduate around 20 million students per year, so the a priori chances of the OP getting in are about 2 x 10-7, which means that his chances of not getting in are 99.99998%. That, in turn, means that the OP needs a strong Plan B (and Plans C, D and E), because the odds are extraordinarily high that that's the plan he'll be executing.

That assumes that every one of the 20 million Indian graduates actually applied to MIT. At the other extreme it's possible, although unlikely, that only 4-5 Indian graduates applied to MIT and they all got in. That would makes the OP's chances 100%!

Likes Vatsal Goyal
PeroK said:
...At the other extreme it's possible, although unlikely, that only 4-5 Indian graduates applied to MIT and they all got in. That would makes the OP's chances 100%!

This assumes that OP is at the exact same caliber as the 4-5 accepted. MIT will not lower the standard for OP. So thus, OP could make the acceptance rate 75 or 80% instead as the one reject in the group of 4 or 5 ;)

Anyways, OP, you should really have a back up plan. And a back up back up plan. And a back up back up back up plan because getting into these schools is extremely hard, even for the most qualified person there is.

Likes symbolipoint and Vatsal Goyal
F=qE said:
This assumes that OP is at the exact same caliber as the 4-5 accepted. MIT will not lower the standard for OP. So thus, OP could make the acceptance rate 75 or 80% instead as the one reject in the group of 4 or 5 ;)

Anyways, OP, you should really have a back up plan. And a back up back up plan. And a back up back up back up plan because getting into these schools is extremely hard, even for the most qualified person there is.

I would suggest that:

a) Getting into MIT is nearly impossible for most people.
b) Getting into MIT is reasonably easy if you are good enough.

So, any calculation based on generic odds is largely irrelevant.

You could draw an analogy with, say, getting an invitation to play at the US Masters Golf. There are hundreds of millions of golfers around the world and for most of them an invitation to Augusta is impossible. But, those with the right qualifications will almost certainly get an invitation. Then, there will be a number of golfers where it is a matter of chance whether they get an invite. The generic odds, therefore, don't apply to any individual golfer.

Likes bhobba
CrysPhys said:
This is a bizarre argument. Even assuming that the number of grads (20 million) is correct (haven't checked), how many actually apply to MIT?

It's a lazy argument, but not bizarre. There's a reason I originally linked back to @Vanadium 50 's older post. The point is the effect size (i.e. 4 people a year out of the second biggest country in the world, and one that has some extremely capable elite students) is so incredibly large here, you can be lazy in the argument with materially altering it.

PeroK said:
That assumes that every one of the 20 million Indian graduates actually applied to MIT. At the other extreme it's possible, although unlikely, that only 4-5 Indian graduates applied to MIT and they all got in. That would makes the OP's chances 100%!

Note: if there is a 'game' like this and one year 20 million people play and 4 'win', you can make a good estimate that your odds of winning are extremely low. If said game had only 4 people play and all 4 'won' in the prior year, you cannot make a good estimate that a players chances of winning at 100%. Why? (Well for starters, consider the effect of tiny amount of variation / noise in this process -- in case one a bit of noise in number of acceptances and applicants still gives you the inference of de minimis chances. But small amount of noise in the second case easily makes that acceptance rate fall below 50%). Put differently the effect of a small bit of noise has highly asymmetric impacts in these two scenarios. (There are other issues here too, but the asymmetry should be clear enough to people.) When probabilistic arguments are made (in particular the role of prior information), inevitably people find them unpleasant and/ or counterintutive. There is lots of useful prior information out there. Maybe this should become a split off posting walking people through Thinking Fast and Slow or something like that. The whole point of that book is that people, including the author himself in real life, disregard valuable prior information all the time.

Likes Vatsal Goyal
Thank you all so much. It really helped to clear up a few things in my mind. Yes, I am not aiming for any university in particular, I am open for options, I just want to study in some of the best universities of the world.

Vatsal Goyal said:
Thank you all so much. It really helped to clear up a few things in my mind. Yes, I am not aiming for any university in particular, I am open for options, I just want to study in some of the best universities of the world.

Welcome back. Please just clear up one point: do you play basketball? o_O

Yes I do play basketball, but just at the school and district level and I understand that it won't make much of a difference.

Likes PeroK
While I was away, I did a fair bit of research work. I realized that I need to get medals at national and international level olympiads to make a stand and I have started to study for the Regional Mathematics Olympiad, which is the first step to IMO in India

Likes PeroK
And as a backup plan, I am taking coaching classes to prepare for JEE, an entrance exam in India to get into IITs, India's most prestigious universtites. I am still unsure about what I have to focus on though. IIT or olympiads to get a chance to study in top universites

Vanadium 50 said:
I can only speak to MIT. Harvard is different, and I have no idea what "etc." means in this context. Unlike some on this thread, I am going to limit my discussion to things I actually know something about.

The OP hasn't engaged in this thread - just tossed out the opening message. This doesn't indicate the level of seriousness - remember, we're looking at 2 x 10-7 - that indicates a student will do well at MIT. Obviously, those are the students MIT is looking for.

The OP originally posted his in the New Member Introductions thread, ignoring the "no questions here" banner. This also doesn't indicate the level of seriousness - we're fighting 2 x 10-7 - that indicates a student will do well at MIT. Those are the students MIT is looking for.

MIT has a wealth of information on its web site, including the great "applying sideways" blog. The OP has given us no indication that he's aware of it, which does not bode well for the amount of homework he has done. Neither has lumping MIT in with Harvard. This doesn't indicate the level of seriousness - again, we're looking at 2 x 10-7 - that indicates a student will do well at MIT. Those are the students MIT is looking for.

I can't believe that this thread has taken the statement "I also play basketball" and somehow turned this into a skill that will improve the OP's odds of admission by seven orders of magnitude. Seven orders of magnitude! There comes a time when "advice" becomes so worthless it actually has negative value.

Likewise "Grade 5" on the piano (or even Grade 7) does not in anyway translate to "top 4-5 students this year".

So, the OP needs to:
  1. Be realistic in his chances
  2. Read the directions - good advice no matter what he pursues
  3. Do his homework
    • In class so he gets good grades
    • Out of class so he knows what the universities he is interested in are all about
Thank you for you advice! Though harsh it was, it opened my eyes. I am still figuring out what I have to focus and considering my options to make a decision, hence it might seem that I am not serious enough.

Vanadium 50 said:
If your point is that getting admitted into MIT is very difficult, then your point still stands. It's just that invalid statistics diminishes the credibility of an otherwise valid point. Here are some stats reported by MIT for the undergrad class entering fall of 2017 (http://mitadmissions.org/apply/process/stats):

General
Freshman applications 20,247
Freshman admits 1,452
Percentage admitted 7.2%

International Students
Applied 4,653
Admitted 135

Note that the total number of international applicants was 4,653; so it's not likely that there were a few thousand applicants from India alone. (There's supposed to be a webpage giving further stats by country, but I couldn't bring it up.)

Likes radium and Vatsal Goyal
CrysPhys said:
If your point is that getting admitted into MIT is very difficult, then your point still stands. It's just that invalid statistics diminishes the credibility of an otherwise valid point. Here are some stats reported by MIT for the undergrad class entering fall of 2017 (http://mitadmissions.org/apply/process/stats):

General
Freshman applications 20,247
Freshman admits 1,452
Percentage admitted 7.2%

International Students
Applied 4,653
Admitted 135

Note that the total number of international applicants was 4,653; so it's not likely that there were a few thousand applicants from India alone. (There's supposed to be a webpage giving further stats by country, but I couldn't bring it up.)
http://web.mit.edu/registrar/stats/geo/index.html
This site shows there are 29 undergrads from India, that's second highest only after China, so maybe I have a better chance!

Vatsal Goyal said:
Yes I do play basketball, but just at the school and district level and I understand that it won't make much of a difference.
If you're specifically interested in MIT, about the only sport of significance there is crew (rowing). Ivy's weight sports talent (in a wide variety of sports) more heavily in the admissions process.

<h2>1. How competitive is the admissions process for Harvard, MIT, and Princeton for Indian students?</h2><p>The admissions process for these universities is extremely competitive for all students, including Indian students. These universities receive thousands of applications from highly qualified students around the world, so it is important for Indian students to have a strong academic record and compelling extracurricular activities.</p><h2>2. What are the key factors that these universities consider in their admissions process?</h2><p>These universities consider a variety of factors in their admissions process, including academic performance, standardized test scores, extracurricular activities, essays, letters of recommendation, and personal qualities. It is important for Indian students to have a well-rounded application that showcases their strengths and unique experiences.</p><h2>3. Are there any specific requirements or considerations for Indian students applying to these universities?</h2><p>Indian students should follow the same application process as all other international students, which includes submitting standardized test scores, transcripts, and other required materials. However, these universities may also take into account any unique challenges or circumstances that Indian students may have faced in their education or personal lives.</p><h2>4. How can Indian students stand out in their applications to these universities?</h2><p>Indian students can stand out by highlighting their academic achievements, leadership experiences, and involvement in extracurricular activities. It is also important for them to showcase their unique perspectives and experiences, as well as their passion for their chosen field of study.</p><h2>5. Are there any scholarships or financial aid available for Indian students at these universities?</h2><p>Yes, these universities offer scholarships and financial aid to international students, including Indian students. However, the availability and amount of aid may vary, so it is important for students to research and apply for any available scholarships or financial aid opportunities.</p>

1. How competitive is the admissions process for Harvard, MIT, and Princeton for Indian students?

The admissions process for these universities is extremely competitive for all students, including Indian students. These universities receive thousands of applications from highly qualified students around the world, so it is important for Indian students to have a strong academic record and compelling extracurricular activities.

2. What are the key factors that these universities consider in their admissions process?

These universities consider a variety of factors in their admissions process, including academic performance, standardized test scores, extracurricular activities, essays, letters of recommendation, and personal qualities. It is important for Indian students to have a well-rounded application that showcases their strengths and unique experiences.

3. Are there any specific requirements or considerations for Indian students applying to these universities?

Indian students should follow the same application process as all other international students, which includes submitting standardized test scores, transcripts, and other required materials. However, these universities may also take into account any unique challenges or circumstances that Indian students may have faced in their education or personal lives.

4. How can Indian students stand out in their applications to these universities?

Indian students can stand out by highlighting their academic achievements, leadership experiences, and involvement in extracurricular activities. It is also important for them to showcase their unique perspectives and experiences, as well as their passion for their chosen field of study.

5. Are there any scholarships or financial aid available for Indian students at these universities?

Yes, these universities offer scholarships and financial aid to international students, including Indian students. However, the availability and amount of aid may vary, so it is important for students to research and apply for any available scholarships or financial aid opportunities.