How to get my function from these dsolve results

In summary, the results from dsolve represent a set of equations that can be used to solve for specific variables in your function. The variables in the results represent the different components of your function, including constants, coefficients, and independent variables. To plot your function using the dsolve results, you can assign values to the variables and plot the resulting curve. The dsolve results can also be used to solve for a specific value by plugging it into the equations. While the dsolve results should be accurate if the initial conditions and equations are accurate, it is always important to double check the results in the context of your function.
Dwightun
TL;DR Summary
I got the solution by dsolve? but don't understand how to get my function from it
Hi!
I'm trying to solve ODE system with 2 equations
Here is a result from dsolve. How can i get R(t) out of it
And how to substitute initial conditions in it?
1590497786436.png

Physics news on Phys.org
Your system seems also non linear in ##Z(t)## ... , you can try to solve the differential equation given in ##b(a)## using copy and past on Maple ...
Ssnow

Likes berkeman

1. How do I interpret the results from dsolve?

The results from dsolve provide the general solution to a differential equation. This means that it includes all possible solutions, including any constants of integration. It is up to the user to determine the specific solution for their problem by substituting in initial conditions or boundary conditions.

2. How do I extract a specific solution from the dsolve results?

To extract a specific solution, you can use the initial conditions or boundary conditions to determine the values of the constants of integration. Once you have these values, you can plug them into the general solution to get the specific solution for your problem.

3. Can I use dsolve for any type of differential equation?

No, dsolve is designed for solving ordinary differential equations (ODEs) only. It cannot be used for partial differential equations (PDEs).

4. How do I check if my solution is correct?

You can check the validity of your solution by plugging it back into the original differential equation. If it satisfies the equation, then it is a valid solution.

5. Can I use dsolve for systems of differential equations?

Yes, dsolve can be used to solve systems of ODEs. You will need to specify the system of equations and the initial conditions for each variable.