Your question is very vague, try to be more specific with what you are asking.
First of all, what is z scan, is it a program, or do you actually mean a scan along the z direction of something. If so, what are you scanning? What is the z direction?
If we don't know what you mean by zscan, how can we answer your question?
I completely agree with Claude. In some cases though (and this might be one), if you are not familiar with the terminology, you most likely won't know what this is about.
Z-Scan is a technique used by spectroscopists, usually to study non-linear optical behavior (I think mostly in mesoscopic systems).
I did a search and found some info on z scan, it is a fairly active area of research at the moment (A quick google verified this).
This paper had a fairly comprehensive overview of z scan, including a discussion on the transmission curves (figure 3a). Have a look at this paper and if you have further questions, post them here.