Bob Messages 28 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Sep 7, 2013 #1 use this one "∏" anyone knows how to use it?
jim mcnamara Mentor Messages 4,789 Reaction score 3,854 Sep 7, 2013 #2 Do you have your manual? ΠLIST is used to calculate the product of the elements of a list. See p 7-5 for details. If you need a manual try: http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bc/docs/support/SupportManual/c00748646/c00748646.pdf Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2017
Do you have your manual? ΠLIST is used to calculate the product of the elements of a list. See p 7-5 for details. If you need a manual try: http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bc/docs/support/SupportManual/c00748646/c00748646.pdf
Bob Messages 28 Reaction score 0 Sep 7, 2013 #3 thank you for your reply I don't mean the product of elements of a list. I mean this one: [tex]\prod_{n=0}^\infty x^n[/tex]
thank you for your reply I don't mean the product of elements of a list. I mean this one: [tex]\prod_{n=0}^\infty x^n[/tex]