1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I am trying to learn physics, but I'm having trouble.

1. Mar 31, 2013 #1
    Allow me to introduce myself. I am a high school junior who is very much interested in physics, mathematics, and learning in general. The reason why I am in love with physics can be traced back to my passion for cars.

Now, going on age 17, I am exploring physics using this: http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/physics/8-01sc-physics-i-classical-mechanics-fall-2010/index.htm

My problem has to do with solving the challenge questions on Units and Dimensional Analysis. Can someone help me?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2013
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 31, 2013 #2

jtbell

Staff: Mentor

If you want help with specific problems/exercises, take a look at the sub-forums of "Homework & Coursework Questions", right above this forum on the PF home page. Before you post questions there, read the rules and some threads so you can see how we do things there.

If you want conceptual/general help, use one of our regular physics forums. "General Physics" would probably be a suitable place to start.

4. Apr 1, 2013 #3
    Thanks. Sorry about the trouble!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook