1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I doubt you guys are interested in highschool geometry

1. Jul 23, 2012 #1
    http://memorial.jacksonsd.org/www/j...er_Math_11/GeometryHonorsSummerAssignment.pdf

But it's the summer and I haven't done this in a couple of months. I need pages 10-16 done, I have already finished them but I know most of it isn't correct. I also know math geniuses like you guys can probably finish it in a couple minutes. But I am having some trouble, I just want to check my work really. only from pg's 10-16 like I said, the beginning is simple stuff. Again, I doubt you guys are interested in remedial geometry problems. But it would be nice for some help

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 23, 2012 #2
    If you've really finished them, go ahead and post your solutions. Then I'm sure someone will be happy to check them for you and give you pointers where you went wrong.

Otherwise, nice try.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook