I feel like everyone is at the organic party but me

  • Thread starter Thread starter gatorgirl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Organic
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 3K views
gatorgirl
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
I feel like everyone is at the organic party but me :(

I just finished my first organic chemistry exam and I'm so frustrated. I really enjoy it up until the test. Anyways, I've been confused about acid and base molecules since chem1 and chem2. Never really got it. How can I determine that one molecule is more acidic or more basic than the other?

Thanks!
 
Chemistry news on Phys.org
1. atom
2. resonance
3. induction
4. orbital

organic chemistry as a second language by klein, it's the best. I'm using it along with LG Wade's book, killer combo.
 
THANKS! I just bought it on AMAZON. I should get it in a few days. I too use LG Wade's book.
 
gatorgirl said:
THANKS! I just bought it on AMAZON. I should get it in a few days. I too use LG Wade's book.
we can study together :)

but seriously, klein's book is so good. i go over that b4 i read Wade's, and i literally only have to read the chapter once.