Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I need to do a project for science fair based on newton's laws

1. Jul 30, 2014 #1
    The science fair is after 1-2 months but I should submit a report not exceeding 300 words what I will do in the project tomorrow morning to my teacher. Now it's 10pm. Please give me ideas as soon as possible(Before 30min from now)

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 30, 2014 #2

micromass

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2016 Award

This kind of is your project, not ours. And you probably had this assignment for a while, so why do you only ask for help 30 minutes before the deadline??

Please, tell us your ideas and your thoughts, and we can help your further.

4. Jul 30, 2014 #3
    No I got this today evening and searched till now and I got this idea of asking now only.

5. Jul 30, 2014 #4
    I think of doing something like a seismometer. But I am very confused on what concept to use and how to use

6. Jul 30, 2014 #5
    I suggest starting here;

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/hframe.html

Hyperphysics is a really useful site and the 'web' of connected ideas at the top of the page will allow you to explore their inter-connections.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook