I need physic fair project ideas

In summary, the person is seeking help in finding physics fair project ideas for middle school and high school students. They have tried using Google but have not found a suitable idea. Some suggested ideas include a Rube Goldberg machine, making a telescope, creating a hologram, and building a generator.
princesinbad3
please i need help. i need help in getting a physics fair project idea for middle school students and another for high school senior which will be interest and will catch attention.

Physics news on Phys.org
i have tried that but i am not getting a good one.

princesinbad3 said:
i have tried that but i am not getting a good one.

But the point is that Google has infinitely more ideas for science fair projects than you can get from us. What are your top 20 ideas from the Google search, and why don't you want to do them?

Rube Goldberg machine (I had an idea that you could model pee-wee herman's breakfast machine and you could make it like do a lot more cool stuff), making a telescope, making a hologram, bottle rocket, mouse trap car, a generator(thats a cool idea and maybe you could include that in a Rube Goldberg machine), etc.

1. What is a physics fair project?

A physics fair project is a scientific experiment or demonstration that explores a specific topic or concept related to physics. It usually involves creating a hypothesis, conducting experiments or observations, and analyzing the results to draw conclusions.

2. How do I come up with ideas for a physics fair project?

One way to come up with ideas for a physics fair project is to think about everyday phenomena that you are curious about and try to explain them using physics principles. You can also browse online resources or talk to your science teacher for inspiration.

3. What are some popular physics fair project ideas?

Some popular physics fair project ideas include exploring the effects of different types of forces, designing and testing a simple machine, investigating the properties of light and sound, or studying the laws of motion through a hands-on experiment.

4. How should I choose a physics fair project idea?

When choosing a physics fair project idea, it is important to consider your interests, available resources, and level of difficulty. It is also a good idea to choose a project that has a clear scientific question or objective and can be completed within the given time frame.

5. What are some tips for creating a successful physics fair project?

To create a successful physics fair project, it is important to carefully plan and organize your experiment, follow the scientific method, and keep detailed records of your observations and results. It is also helpful to seek guidance from a mentor or teacher, and to present your project in a clear and visually appealing manner.