I use tmesh card to get mdata file, what tool should I use to draw?

  • Thread starter Thread starter chengmo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Drawing
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
1 reply · 2K views
chengmo
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
I use tmesh card to get mdata file, what tool should I use to draw?
I'm using tmesh3 cards to calculate the energy deposition, but I need to get a dose profile what should I do
 
Physics news on Phys.org
What software are you using?

There are many possible tools to use to plot your results. Which one you use will depend on what you already have and on your skill set. For example, if you have MATLAB and you are already skilled in it, you will likely want to use it. Or, if you have MS Excel, and are already skilled in that, you can do some OK plotting in it.

If you need to choose a new tool, buy it, and get good at it, check with your coworkers, or co-students etc., and see what tools they use. Having a support group to learn a tool is a big consideration. "Why isn't this working the way I want?" is a thing you can get answered by the guy at the next desk a lot easier than online.