I want to audit a class in reletivity, but

  • Thread starter Thread starter leon1127
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Class
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 3K views
leon1127
Messages
484
Reaction score
0
I want to audit a class in relativity at my school. The relativity professor's name is Dr. Wolfgang Rindler. I am aware that he is writer of many books. However, I don't have a chance to get a hold with his work. Have anyone had any experience with his work? I don't want to interrupt classes by auditing.
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
I'm not sure whether I understand your question. Are you asking advice as to whether to attend a course on relativity by Professor Rindler?
 
cristo said:
I'm not sure whether I understand your question. Are you asking advice as to whether to attend a course on relativity by Professor Rindler?

Indeed. I will rewritte it.
 
Well, if I was in the situation, then yes, I would attend! I used his book "Relativity: special, general and cosmological" for my first course in relativity, and found it a very good book.

I don't see how you can interrupt the class by attending. I would have thought you would be encouraged to attend extra classes.