1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I want to audit a class in reletivity, but

1. Jan 22, 2007 #1
    I want to audit a class in reletivity at my school. The relativity professor's name is Dr. Wolfgang Rindler. I am aware that he is writer of many books. However, I dont have a chance to get a hold with his work. Have anyone had any experience with his work? I dont want to interrupt classes by auditing.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2007
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 22, 2007 #2

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

I'm not sure whether I understand your question. Are you asking advice as to whether to attend a course on relativity by Professor Rindler?

4. Jan 22, 2007 #3
    Indeed. I will rewritte it.

5. Jan 22, 2007 #4

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

Well, if I was in the situation, then yes, I would attend! I used his book "Relativity: special, general and cosmological" for my first course in relativity, and found it a very good book.

I don't see how you can interrupt the class by attending. I would have thought you would be encouraged to attend extra classes.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?