I want to have master degree in physics.

In summary, the speaker is an Egyptian working in Saudi Arabia with a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics and Physics. They are interested in studying quantum mechanics online and are searching for a suitable university or institute. The Open University's MSc in Mathematics may be a good option, as it offers courses in quantum mechanics and a dissertation opportunity to apply mathematics to the subject. The course also includes a book with examples of solving equations in quantum mechanics.
Salem Reda
I'm Egyptian and work at Saudi Arabia
I have a Bachelor of science - Mathematics and Physics department.
So I want to study physics or mathematics on line especially in quantum mechanics.
I'm looking for a university or institute achieve what I want ?

Physics news on Phys.org
The Open University MSc in Mathematics might be one route:

http://www3.open.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/qualification/F04.htm

You could take the mathematics courses most appropriate to quantum mechanics, then perhaps do a dissertation that involves applying mathematics to quantum mechanics. The final book in the "applied" stream of the course appears to be Advanced Mathematical Methods with Maple by Derek Richards. I would look closely at that and see if it appeals... it has lots of examples of solving equations drawn from quantum mechanics

What is a master's degree in physics?

A master's degree in physics is a graduate-level degree that requires advanced coursework and research in the field of physics. It typically takes 2-3 years to complete and prepares students for careers in research, teaching, or industry.

What are the requirements for a master's degree in physics?

The specific requirements for a master's degree in physics may vary depending on the university or program, but most typically require a bachelor's degree in physics or a related field, letters of recommendation, and a competitive GPA. Some programs may also require GRE scores and a statement of purpose.

What can I do with a master's degree in physics?

A master's degree in physics can lead to a variety of career opportunities, including research positions in academia or industry, teaching at the high school or community college level, or working in a technical or scientific field in the private sector.

How long does it take to earn a master's degree in physics?

On average, it takes 2-3 years to earn a master's degree in physics. However, the length of the program can vary depending on factors such as the student's course load and whether they choose to complete a thesis or project.

Is a master's degree in physics worth it?

Ultimately, the value of a master's degree in physics depends on your individual goals and career aspirations. It can provide advanced knowledge and skills in the field of physics, which may lead to better job prospects and higher salaries. However, it is important to weigh the cost and time commitment against potential benefits before deciding if a master's degree in physics is right for you.