I want use plc program toI want Basthaddam 2 TON timers seemed

  • Thread starter Thread starter legendhollow
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Plc Program
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
legendhollow
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
i want use plc program to


I want Basthaddam 2 TON timers seemed to run the bulb of 6 seconds and not run them at 4 seconds

2 - Run the bulb when the second and sixth run when second at 4 (means contrary to the above)
 
Engineering news on Phys.org


legendhollow said:
i want use plc program to


I want Basthaddam 2 TON timers seemed to run the bulb of 6 seconds and not run them at 4 seconds

2 - Run the bulb when the second and sixth run when second at 4 (means contrary to the above)

see the attachments
 
Attachments
  • 18042011883.jpg
    18042011883.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 437