Krista71 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Sep 14, 2021 #1 I need help in figuring out what type of rock this is. I found it on a beach along the coast of Northern California. Attachments 20210914_005114.jpg 26.5 KB · Views: 264 20210914_005033.jpg 31.5 KB · Views: 254
I need help in figuring out what type of rock this is. I found it on a beach along the coast of Northern California.
Rive Science Advisor Messages 3,381 Reaction score 2,936 Sep 14, 2021 #2 Honestly, looks like concrete (after some rounds of rolling around).
Baluncore Science Advisor 2025 Award Messages 17,251 Reaction score 10,712 Sep 14, 2021 #3 Welcome to PF. Maybe man made concrete from early construction industry. Pudding stone or conglomerate if the included pebbles are rounded. Polymict conglomerate if the pebbles are different. Breccia, if the larger fragments are jagged.
Welcome to PF. Maybe man made concrete from early construction industry. Pudding stone or conglomerate if the included pebbles are rounded. Polymict conglomerate if the pebbles are different. Breccia, if the larger fragments are jagged.