JRDunassigned Thread starter Nov 11, 2009 #1 A friend of mine took a photo of a relatively strange plant while walking through Mt. Gilead in Ohio. I'll attach the picture. I know it's a long shot, but if anyone could shed some light on identifying it, it'd be a great stress reliever. Attachments tree.jpg 33.3 KB · Views: 553
A friend of mine took a photo of a relatively strange plant while walking through Mt. Gilead in Ohio. I'll attach the picture. I know it's a long shot, but if anyone could shed some light on identifying it, it'd be a great stress reliever.
hypatia Messages 1,192 Reaction score 10 Nov 11, 2009 #2 Its a White Baneberry, or Dolls eyes. The berries are very toxic, and should never be handled.
hypatia Messages 1,192 Reaction score 10 Nov 11, 2009 #4 I have seen it in the woods near me{Michigan}, it really is a odd looking berry/stem. The flowers are dainty, and very pretty in their own right.
I have seen it in the woods near me{Michigan}, it really is a odd looking berry/stem. The flowers are dainty, and very pretty in their own right.