So, I uncovered this in my basement ceiling. The material is very much like cardboard, but it's got corrugation. There is no fibrosity to the material (as per fibreglass); the material can be pulled into very small pieces, just like cardboard. I've taken a sample to a lab for testing. What I don't know is what to do about it if it is asbestos. I keep reading that asbestos is not harmful unless disturbed, or unless fryable. Should I get it removed? What will it cost? If I do get it removed, it should be quite easy. The entire section is exposed and very easy to get at. What I do not know is if there is any such thing as an "easy" removal. I watched Holmes on Homes and they basically hermetically sealed the house. Opinions?