If Anybody Can Offer Me Some Help?

• Thread starter xiaoheliu
  • Start date
In summary: Yes you did. In which you accused me of hypocrisy. I cannot fathom what you read into my post, but I would point out that abusive behavior in PMs are not immune from infractions any more than in fora. So explain yourself.I don't understand what you're trying to say.
xiaoheliu
Christmas is coming,I want to buy a MP3 player for my younger brother,he is 10 years old.In this way,funny is more important than the quality.Could you provide me with some useful advice?By the way,I am only a student,so I hope that it won’t cost me too much.On-line shopping is OK. Thanks!

Computer science news on Phys.org
I hope he is not into current fads, he might not settle for anything but things like iPod nano or itouch that cost like +100$ or so.

Else, there are many online stores that sell cheap mp3 players at discount (I don't buy so I can't think of any right now). There are also sales near Christmas.

Wow someone registers at a physics forum just to ask what mp3 player to buy.

Evo said:
Wow someone registers at a physics forum just to ask what mp3 player to buy.

You're off-topic, Evo. :grumpy:

xiaoheliu said:
In this way,funny is more important than the quality.Could you provide me with some useful advice?
What exactly are you asking? You don't actually say what you want advice with.

Wait.

funny = money?

That would mean your post makes more sense.

xiaoheliu said:
Christmas is coming,I want to buy a MP3 player for my younger brother,he is 10 years old.In this way,funny is more important than the quality.Could you provide me with some useful advice?By the way,I am only a student,so I hope that it won’t cost me too much.On-line shopping is OK. Thanks!
He's ten years old. MP3 is a bad gift. Buy him books he'll thank you for it when it gets to college.

DaveC426913 said:
What exactly are you asking? You don't actually say what you want advice with.

Wait.

funny = money?

That would mean your post makes more sense.

Dane I've sent you a PM please check it when you get the chance.

Edin_Dzeko said:
Dane I've sent you a PM please check it when you get the chance.

Yes you did. In which you accused me of hypocrisy. I cannot fathom what you read into my post, but I would point out that abusive behavior in PMs are not immune from infractions any more than in fora. So explain yourself.

Try argos they have cheap mp3s that hold a lot of music my sister has a zen one that that's very good it also has a radio.

1. What kind of help are you looking for?

I am looking for any kind of assistance, advice, or support that can help me with my current research project or scientific inquiry.

2. What is the purpose of your research or inquiry?

The purpose of my research is to further our understanding of a specific topic or phenomenon and contribute to the scientific community's knowledge and advancements.

3. How will the help offered be acknowledged or credited?

Any help offered will be acknowledged and credited appropriately, whether it is through co-authorship, acknowledgement in publications, or other forms of recognition.

4. What level of expertise or qualifications are you looking for in potential helpers?

I am open to help from individuals with various levels of expertise and qualifications, as long as they can contribute valuable insights or assistance to my research project.

5. Is there a deadline for when you need the help?

There may be a deadline for my research project or inquiry, but I am open to receiving help at any time during the process. However, the earlier the help is offered, the more beneficial it will be for my project.