If anything was possible, what would you do?

  • #26
Lisa!
Gold Member
612
96
I'd do whatever I alwaya wnted to do from my childhood but they were dangerous like falling from highest building in the world to find out how is it like! :rolleyes:
2.playing in a famous football team
3.seeing what will happen to me after death
4.knowing what people are thinking about :biggrin:
5.tell my teacher he's not funny at all when he trys to make us laugh by his silly jokes...(I tried to tell him most of time by making face or telling him "I'm frozen" but he always though I was kidding or just I wanted to bother him :cry:
6.make some people understood I'm not kidding at all when I say "I can't stand you"
7.make the world a good place to live o:) happiness,peace and whatever nice to all people esp. children
 
  • #27
wolram
Gold Member
4,267
557
Be able to booze and eat all day without getting fat
Walk on mars, or any place i want
Be able to afford to booze and eat all day
Have loads of totty around
Make bullets that return to sender
Be able to take advantage of the totty all day night
banish all politicians to mongolia
Have my favorite pop stars on my doorstep esp Meat loaf
Be able to type without having to look where the keys are
not have to pay for booze and food
And have a good time

:biggrin:
 
  • #28
Lisa!
Gold Member
612
96
wolram said:
Be able to booze and eat all day without getting fat
Walk on mars, or any place i want
Be able to afford to booze and eat all day
Have loads of totty around
Make bullets that return to sender
Be able to take advantage of the totty all day night
banish all politicians to mongolia
Have my favorite pop stars on my doorstep esp Meat loaf
Be able to type without having to look where the keys are
not have to pay for booze and food
And have a good time

:biggrin:
I think the best way to know people is by their wishes!Your wishes are so strange for me! :wink:
poor people who live in Mongolia :cry: I think even if we we were able to banish them to the other world,we still couldn't get rid of them! :devil:
 
  • #29
wolram
Gold Member
4,267
557
Lisa
I think the best way to know people is by their wishes!Your wishes are so strange for me!

Howe dare you missy, Mind you others have said im strange :smile:
I wonder why?
 
  • #30
Lisa!
Gold Member
612
96
wolram said:
Lisa
I think the best way to know people is by their wishes!Your wishes are so strange for me!

Howe dare you missy, Mind you others have said im strange :smile:
I wonder why?
others have said you're strange! :bugeye:
maybe you are :smile: you know everyone says the same thing about me.Perhaps all humans are strange! :wink:
 
  • #31
1,134
9
I would make it so that animals could talk with us.
 
  • #32
honestrosewater
Gold Member
2,105
5
hypatia said:
I would make it so that animals could talk with us.
Maybe one of them could tell me what totty is.
 
  • #33
Danger
Gold Member
9,607
246
hypatia said:
I would make it so that animals could talk with us.
Forget that! One yomamma around here is enough!

Besides, we already have an ape, a bear and a zoobie. What more could you want?
 
  • #34
wolram
Gold Member
4,267
557
honestrosewater said:
Maybe one of them could tell me what totty is.
A gorgeous woman, sorry its english slang, it shows the depths of my depravity.
I am a bad person , sorry. :yuck:
 
  • #35
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
7,213
176
hypatia said:
I would make it so that animals could talk with us.
They do...don't they??? :uhh:
 
  • #36
honestrosewater
Gold Member
2,105
5
wolram said:
A gorgeous woman, sorry its english slang, it shows the depths of my depravity.
I am a bad person , sorry. :yuck:
Yeah, so a dog told me. :tongue2:
 
  • #37
1,134
9
Ivan Seeking said:
They do...don't they??? :uhh:

Well, my dog will talk to me, but no one else. And the cats will talk to anyone, as long as they get a petting out of it.
 
  • #38
honestrosewater
Gold Member
2,105
5
hypatia said:
Well, my dog will talk to me, but no one else. And the cats will talk to anyone, as long as they get a petting out of it.
Wow, I hope Danger took his pills. :wink:
 
  • #39
1,134
9
lol do I need to hide the cats?
 
  • #40
509
0
I would make it so everyone went through deep and intense suffering for the first few decades of their lives, so as a result they gain greater spiritual maturity and learn empathy for others. Also I would extend the human lifespan to 150 years, decrease the birth rate accordingly, and double the human intelligence. And I would fling all nuclear weapons into the sun. Then I would proceed with my own enlightenment.
 
  • #41
789
4
dextercioby said:
She's approximately 2200 Km away.The webcam doesn't help though,:cry:.

Daniel.
For those of us who are American, can you give that in MILES? Cmon, we don't know that crazy metric system where everything is base 10 and makes sense. :)
 
  • #42
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
7,213
176
Okay, she's approximately 2200 miles away. :biggrin:
 
  • #43
789
4
Ah, thank you so much. Why can't everyone convert to our system?
 
  • #44
2,209
1
Jameson said:
Ah, thank you so much. Why can't everyone convert to our system?
1 mile ~ 1.7km

I got the best of both worlds and I hate the english system.
 
  • #45
740
13
Ivan Seeking said:
In your wildest dreams, if you could do anything you can imagine, what would it be, and why?
this is impossible isn't it? to have my every desire satisfied, including the desire for new challenges? doesn't make sense. maybe if anything were possible i'd get rid of contradictions like that.
 
  • #46
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
7,213
176
fourier jr said:
this is impossible isn't it? to have my every desire satisfied, including the desire for new challenges? doesn't make sense. maybe if anything were possible i'd get rid of contradictions like that.
You had better get some rest after coming up with that one. :rolleyes:
 
  • #47
Lisa!
Gold Member
612
96
Danger said:
Forget that! One yomamma around here is enough!

Besides, we already have an ape, a bear and a zoobie. What more could you want?
Sorry Dander but if you let me I want to admit sth!? would you let me? :blushing:
 
Last edited:

Related Threads on If anything was possible, what would you do?

Replies
14
Views
8K
  • Last Post
2
Replies
49
Views
7K
Replies
12
Views
2K
Replies
35
Views
4K
Replies
15
Views
9K
Replies
73
Views
9K
Top