Willowz
- 197
- 1
If you were asked for one true wish. What would be your answer?
micromass said:To have no desires and wishes ever again.
Chi Meson said:To have human population level off and descend back to about 3 billion (over a few decades, of course--don't want any horrible catastrophe; just want about half of everybody to go away)
Willowz said:If you were asked for one true wish. What would be your answer?
Chi Meson said:To have human population level off and descend back to about 3 billion (over a few decades, of course--don't want any horrible catastrophe; just want about half of everybody to go away)
Ivan Seeking said:That, or I would like to be a real Time Lord with a real TARDIS - the real Dr. Who.
FlexGunship said:So you can reproduce asexually
and never understand the value of anticipation (since they don't experience the passage of time)?
I guess I wouldn't mind being a Time Lord if it meant Amy Pond followed me everywhere.
If I had one wish, I'd wish to be in middle management at an engineering company. It would be nice to never have to use my brain again. Very relaxing.
Willowz said:If you were asked for one true wish. What would be your answer?
That might not work out too well. Think about it.KingNothing said:I'd probably wish to be irresistibly attractive to women.
Here you go Peng, fixed that for you, unless this is part of undocumented Penguin speak, in which case, I apologize. NOT...Pengwuino said:The rest of you are [STRIKE]dumbies[/STRIKE] dummies.
In Robert Sawyer's Neanderthal Parallax, they did just that. They passed a law that stopped dumb people (<50% percentile IQ) from breeding. Everyone agreed with the law because they assumed it would affect everyone else but not them. Unfortunately, you can't argue with a 50% percentile... :DChi Meson said:To have human population level off and descend back to about 3 billion (over a few decades, of course--don't want any horrible catastrophe; just want about half of everybody to go away)
Yes, the same thing has occurred to me.Ivan Seeking said:Aone event in history that I would like to undo is the destruction of the library at Alexandria. That has always struck me as being perhaps one of the most tragic losses in all of human history.
