In search of a great book for introductory signals and systems

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 4K views
CE Trainee
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

I am enrolled in an introductory signals and systems course at my university. I don't like talking down on my professors but in this case I can't help it. He is one of the worst teachers I have had in my life. I have visited his office hours but he's not really helpful in there either. I'm just wondering if anyone can recommend a good signals and systems book that is geared towards the student beginner.

Thanks for your time.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
CE Trainee said:
Hi all,

I am enrolled in an introductory signals and systems course at my university. I don't like talking down on my professors but in this case I can't help it. He is one of the worst teachers I have had in my life. I have visited his office hours but he's not really helpful in there either. I'm just wondering if anyone can recommend a good signals and systems book that is geared towards the student beginner.

Thanks for your time.

Check this book if you may like it:
http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/~eal/books/LeeVaraiya_SigSys.html

Pre-publication version is available online on above page itself.

Regards