InfoTrac username and password

• Thread starter exequor
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the need for an InfoTrac username and password to access articles for an assignment. It is suggested to check with the school library for a subscription or to purchase an access code online. The conversation also mentions the importance of not violating forum guidelines by posting duplicate content.
exequor
Can someone borrow me their InfoTrac username and password. I don't have one because I have not bought the book for the course that I am taking, and I need to get an assignment done. PM me if you feel like it, I would be most grateful.

Dumb textbook politics, no wonder the world is corrupted.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Your school library may have a subscription which will allow you to access it either from home or their computers.

I never thought of that, I'll try that tomorrow

does anyone know if I can buy an access code online. I really need to access some infotrac articles for an assignment due tomorrow. it is an infotrac assignment so i don't think that i have a choice as to how i can collect information.

Please do NOT do multiple postings of the same content! That is against PF's guidelines!

Zz.

1. What is an InfoTrac username and password?

An InfoTrac username and password is a unique login credential that provides access to the InfoTrac database. This database contains a vast collection of scholarly articles, journals, and other resources for research purposes.

2. How do I obtain an InfoTrac username and password?

If you are a student or faculty member at an institution that has subscribed to InfoTrac, you can obtain your username and password from your school's library. If you are not affiliated with an institution, you can purchase a subscription directly from InfoTrac.

3. Can I share my InfoTrac username and password with others?

No, your InfoTrac username and password should not be shared with others. Each login is meant for individual use and sharing it with others may violate the terms of use and result in the suspension of your access.

4. What should I do if I forget my InfoTrac username and password?

If you forget your InfoTrac username and password, you can usually reset it by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. You will need to provide your email address or other identifying information to receive a password reset link.

5. How often should I change my InfoTrac username and password?

It is recommended to change your InfoTrac username and password periodically for security purposes. You can usually change it by accessing your account settings or by contacting InfoTrac customer support for assistance.