1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Integrated Physics and Calculus vol 1 and 2

1. Nov 14, 2006 #1
    http://www.amazon.com/Integrated-Ph..._bbs_sr_2/002-0963303-5692029?ie=UTF8&s=books

I am trying to decide if this book will help me improve my cal/physics for mechanics AND E&M. If you guys have a better calculus based book for an undergrad please let me know. I will keep searching through these forums but so far i havent found something like the above link.

Thank you.

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 30, 2006 #2
    I bought both volumes. They are about as good as my crappy Physics for Scientists and Engineers 3ed (FISHBANE, GASIOROWICZ, THORNTON).

The plus side is that it does have a few more equations derrived but nothing major.

I was expecting a book that uses a lot more calculus for physics. I will need something more detailed for my undergrad studies...

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?