Interesting undergraduate thesis topic for Physics education

Hello everyone,
I am a Physics education major in the Philippines.I am now on the stage of doing an undergraduate thesis as a requirement for my degree. I would like to ask for suggestion out there, for an interesting topic to be considered. I would really appreciate topics that gives a little spice of mathematics.
P.S: I really love doing Mathematics.
Thanks you for those who will respond.

-KIM.

Answers and Replies

How do we know what research is being done at your local university?

Likes Kimpoy
Choppy
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
Is your goal to become a physics teacher? I would probably look for something along those lines. Maybe coordinate with a first year physics professor and see if you can video a lecture. Then get have the students in the class to attend the lecture and the other half to view the video. Get them all to write a quiz on the material and see if there is a measureable difference in those learning in person vs. those learning online.

Likes Kimpoy
How do we know what research is being done at your local university?
Hi. Sure. This is my school, Mindanao State University- Iligan Institute of Technology and since I am an education major, I am encourage to pursue a study related on education. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Is your goal to become a physics teacher? I would probably look for something along those lines. Maybe coordinate with a first year physics professor and see if you can video a lecture. Then get have the students in the class to attend the lecture and the other half to view the video. Get them all to write a quiz on the material and see if there is a measureable difference in those learning in person vs. those learning online.
Thank you. This is very helpful. Cool idea. The only problem is finding the resource school and the accepted number of samples.